Friday, April 24, 2009

Naked bears and flowers..................

I have some 'naked' bears complete and sitting on my work table waiting to be dressed. Having not made an 'undressed' bear for a while it is amazing how these little guys look quite bare, no pun intended. Have got all my bits of lace, fabrics and will start putting together some glad rags.

This is a picture of Sasha worshipping the sun on the bench at the front of the house. The eldest of our cat family at some 12 years he has taken the big move very well and seems to have settled down quite happily. He does not like cold weather much hence the enjoyment of sitting in the warm sunshine.

My blog would not be complete without some flower pics! The lilac just on the border of our garden is in full bloom and I could not resist picking one branch as the fragrance is wonderful in the house.
As we seem to be surrounded by trees with white blossom I was intrigued to find this one with palest pink flowers. Think it is another apple but I am not sure. Right outside my bedroom window I have an enormous old tree with white blossom which 'rains' in through the open window. I think (and am hoping) that it might be a cherry tree. Will have to get preserving if it is......................


Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul. ~The Koran

1 comment:

Southern Bears said...

Oh Wendy, those darling little things! I cannot wait to see them in their glad rags.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails