Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Farewell to 2008

This has been a year of planning for our family with 2009 to be a year of change. Today I had a few weepy moments, still sad about our little dog and feeling totally scared about what I am doing with my life. It will be a big move and I do feel quite overwhelmed at times.
I am a person who loves my home and the things around me that I have created or collected. At the moment I am living in a house with absolutely no 'soul' as everything is either in boxes or placed together to be packed.
Not sure how much longer I will have my internet connection as Telkom very kindly today stopped my telephone service but seem to have forgotten to stop the ADSL service. Went and bought a modem that will work with my new laptop so that I can still have that very important computer access.
Finally have emptied the storage unit and so that is one less thing to do. Just a few boxes to sort out and of course the kitchen cupboards. What on earth do you do with all your baking stuff can't just through it out!
As the year draws rapidly to a close I am feeling excited, totally scared and a little frantic.
The adventure begins............

Here's to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold. Author Unknown

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails