Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Greetings


Wishing you all a most blessed Easter holiday.

Today is the day when we all over indulge in chocolate and end up with a sugar high!    The weather is still cold with patchy snow but the spring flowers are trying hard to brighten up the garden.

I have been very slow with my bear making this past week,  perhaps needing to take a much needed break.  I completed the 'bigger' bear made from the rayon fabric,   did not like all the long fur so I have trimmed the bear considerably.   I did take a before picture and I am now busy stitching clothes for her and will share some pics of the completed bear soon.

Please keep our little kitty Merlin in your thoughts.   His health has not improved and another visit to the vet (who was this time more thorough in her examination)  shows a lump in his throat,  could just be an infection or possibly something more serious.   He is now on antibiotics and pain killers and due for another visit next week but the prognosis is not too good. 

 

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I'm so sorry for your little kitty. I hope things improve.
Some times we need a break from bear making. You will come back to it all enthused.
Hugs

Helena said...

Happy Easter!
with love,
Helena_VS
*)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails