Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happiness is ..........

Firstly a warm welcome to the newest followers of my blog.  I do tend to ramble a little and my updates usually consist of bears, beautiful things I find or see and now and again when time permits, some beading.
I think that my family regard me as somewhat of a scatterbrain, very easily sidetracked from the task at hand, hence the time I take to complete orders but I do get there eventually.
No great news to share this time around as I have been hard at work and my Witney creations are almost complete, just a ribbon here and there, one lot of ears to be attached and a couple of blind kitties to be given the gift of sight. I still have quite a few orders to start and should also start working on bears for the November on line show. Seemed just a few weeks ago that the show was several months away and it is now October!
The weather has been unseasonably warm the past few days and we are having an 'Indian' summer with temperatures in the late twenties. Considering that we have been warned of a harsh winter with snow in October seems a little odd and I keep wondering when I will be unpacking my winter woollies.
In the meantime have a good week.............

"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." Elizabeth Lawrence

1 comment:

June said...

I for one hope the winter woolies are a ways off yet Wendy, but I know it will come. It sounds like you have been busy and getting things done. I need to get busy around here and put the garden in order.
Have a wonderful monday...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails