Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July day

Wishing all my American friends and followers a very special 4th of July day.

Something to share from the wide selection of blogs I follow and read. Follow the link to 'Freedom don't come free'  for a selection of evocative pictures which will surely bring tears to your eyes.

http://vintagesusieandwings.blogspot.com/

God bless and take care of those special people serving in the armed forces around the world.

Back to work today and lots of stitching to catch up with. More news later.

All we have of freedom, all we use or know -
This our fathers bought for us long and long ago.
~Rudyard Kipling, The Old Issue, 1899

1 comment:

June said...

Hi Wendy,
Thank you so much for the 4th of July wish! I hope your weekend was awesome as well.
I think little Victoria is the prettiest little girl ever! I bet you had a great time with her.
So sad about the bird being eaten by a hawk. That is happening here the big field behind me. We have hawks just across our road in an old dead tree.
It is so good to hear from you!
hugs from here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails