Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year begins ....................

New Year greetings one and all, wishing you a year filled with joy and much happiness.

I am not one for making resolutions which I know I will not keep for more than a week. This year I hope to spend more time being creative and less time on the computer or perhaps more constructive time exploring Photoshop. My recent on-line workshop has taught me so much and there are so many exciting possibilities to use the many photographs I have taken over the past couple of years.
Hugglets is just a short time away, there is the on line show in early March and I would love to do some embroidery and beading. It would seem that once again twenty four hours in day will not be enough time but I can only try!

A new year is unfolding - like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within"

4 comments:

Blumbärchen said...

I wish you a new good and creative year!

Hugs,
Gabriele

andi-bears said...

beautiful bears ;o)
I wish you a Happy new year!

Hugs
Andrea

Tina said...

Happy New Year Wendy.
Hope the new year will be a wonderful one for you. See you at Hugglets :-)
Hugs, Tina

Milly Me® said...

I wish you a Happy New Year too Wendy. Ha ha you have the same proble like I do...I also staying too many time at my pc as I want to be. So I hope I can change this too.
Bearhugs, Thea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails