Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter holidays..........

Spring has definitely arrived with flowers appearing everywhere and baby animals in the fields. I spotted these darling lambs in the field across the road from our house, the pictures are not the best as the mother did not like a human in close proximity and  herded her babies away quite quickly. 


We have had a quiet Easter holiday as I am still fighting 'flu and taking antibiotics, but time spent as a family was special. We enjoyed our excursion to Norfolk and I will share all my pictures later in the week when I have time to edit them.
In the meantime wishing all special friends and followers of my blog belated Easter greetings. I always think of Easter as a time of renewal in our stress filled lives. I hope this holiday has been a time to catch up with life but also to stop and smell the roses!

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.  ~Donna Roberts

1 comment:

Jane H said...

Love the pics... lambs are so sweet :) Hope you're feeling better soon.. I agree Spring is for renewal.

Take care,
Jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails