Sunday, February 7, 2010

Difficult decisions....................

A quick short note today, please think of us over the next few days.
Sasha kitty has detetiorated so much over the weekend, he cannot settle, cries all the time and is drinking copious amounts of water. So tomorrow we will be visiting the vet to make a hard decision, just starting to feel that we are keeping him here with us without giving thought to his quality of life and it is perhaps time to let go.
I have managed to do lots of work this weekend and will post some pics later in the week of new creations. Have had fun with some new pattern designs, still lots of work to do but slowly getting there. At last I have something completed and start to feel confident that we will have some bears on the table at Hugglets.
Have a good week..............


I believe cats to be spirits come to earth.  A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through.  ~Jules Verne

1 comment:

Southern Bears said...

Wendy, someone once gave me a poem from a pet when I was faced with the same decision. Unfortunately I cannot find it but in short, the pet asked that the human does the right thing when the time comes. Shasha kitty knows your love and knows that whatever you do, it will be right.

Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails