Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pringle Bay some more pictures............





As promised some more pics of Pringle Bay, the beach and the surrounding mountains. Went to visit my kitties today, Merlin was totally disinterested with a well nice to see you attitude but you can go now. Mischka was sulky as he misses his garden, Sasha did not stop purring the entire time we were there and Leila was just as shy and nervous as ever. Really miss them but they are being very well looked after and it is not for ever.
Had to take washing to the laundry at R25 per load! This is really the realm of the wealthy as the owner was most surprised when I opted to take it home to dry, was just not prepared to pay R40 a load for it to be washed and dried! Had accumulated lots of washing as I sold my machine just prior to moving out and there were 5 loads to be done, there goes all my profit.
Now have to sit and make notes as the next few weeks promise to be just as hectic, Megan returns to London on Monday, have to prepare all the papers for my tax return, bears to make and orders to complete. Cats to the vet for their final injections, fly up to Durban to meet up with Bronwen, drive back to Cape Town etc etc.
Well who said life is boring...................

The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Truth, Goodness, and Beauty. . . . The ordinary objects of human endeavour -- property, outward success, luxury -- have always seemed to me contemptible.
Albert Einstein

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails