Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leaves and things.............

I am a slightly mathmatically challenged soul. Never was my strong point and I think some beading patterns require a certain leaning towards maths. I love dragonflies and finding a pattern in peyote stitch was just what I needed to calm the stressed nerves or so I thought, took me a couple of days to figure out what I was doing wrong. However, once the brain kicked in I found it quite easy and herewith a series of beautiful leaves ready for the next stage. Watch this space, must get this completed otherwise it will get put into the UFO box yet again.......


Have drawn out a whole lot of bears which I must start stitching soooooon. Tomorrow I am flying up to hot sticky Durban to meet up with Bronwen and the big Max for the next stage of the big adventure. We are driving back to Cape Town in a hired car so that Max is ready to fly to the UK to start his six month quarantine early next week.
The days are flying by, just have to get the last few items put in storage with the rest of our stuff. Then the unaccompanied baggage to be packed and sent off. We leave for London on Sat 7th February, a day time flight which is something I have not done for many years, not the best but we will arrive late evening. Then it is a day in London then a drive to France and to our temporary home in Brittany. Still have to face up to driving to Paris to collect 4 travel weary kitties during the following week.
Should be interesting......................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails