Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Emily Rose and the found wallet!


I have listed a new bear on e-bay. Made from pale cream mohair she is a full 6". One of my friends was teasing me as I have made 3 'bigger' bears since Megan moved to London! I have found so much wonderful fabric that is just not suitable for tiny bears and feel the need to use it up so there will be more!

Regarding the saga of the lost wallet. Mervyn was very shame faced when he told me on Monday that he had found the missing wallet. Of course he did say that he should not have been so hasty as to cancel all his bank cards. Men..........

Yesterday was the day to put flea treatment on the cats. The three boys were not too much of a problem but Madam Leila had to be grabbed while she was sleeping to do the deed. She then went and hid away for the rest of the day up in the roof of the storeroom eyeing my sadly every time we made eye contact. She still runs and hides whenever I get too near, silly kitty.

The weather is definitely warming up and my spring flowers are out in full force. The jasmine in our back courtyard is full of flowers and smells quite wonderful, with freesias in full bud (hope the caterpillars don't get all the flowers!).

Well now breakfast and a hectic day of work. My thought of the day:

We should be dreaming. We grew up as kids having dreams, but now we're too sophisticated as adults, as a nation. We stopped dreaming. We should always have dreams. Herb Brooks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails