Friday, March 7, 2014

Bears2GoBare On Line Show

After many busy late nights I have finally completed my last bear for the Bear2GoBare on line show which starts today.

Having just exhibited at the Hugglets show the past few months have been busy and it looks as if we will be busy for the next couple of months as we have several orders to complete.

My first new little bear is Jessamy Pincushion.  All dressed in pink,  she is sitting on a pink velvet biscornu trimmed with lace flowers and vintage buttons and holding a tiny pink velvet strawberry pincushion, brass scissors and a wooden cotton reel.


Oliver is a basic little boy bear.  I had great plans to knit him a special cardi but as the pattern is a new design and a work in progress, I ran out of time.  I am trying to design a top down cardigan for my bears basically working my usual pattern in reverse but it takes a little time and patience,  certainly not to be made in one day which was what I was trying to achieve.


Hugglets Winter Bearfest was a great show with excellent attendance.  It is always wonderful to see friends and other artists and catch up with their lives.  We had decided that we needed some new bear making fabrics and this is what came home with us,  some new stripes for Megan's cats, the inevitable pastels and some brown  as well as a piece of cream pure silk for my handful of bears. 


I am so hoping to take a few days next week to catch my breath,  complete some of the items that should be listed in our Grace & Whimsy Etsy store and take time to smell the daffodils which are blooming in profusion in the garden. 

Have a good weekend.


3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Your two little bears are so beautiful.

mcddiss said...

esos dos ositos son preciosos, y las telas una maravilla que vosotras convertireis sin duda en fantasticos animalitos

besitos

Mari

Tina said...

Lovely little bears as always Wendy.
How was Hugglets - I missed it very much and thought of you and Megan. I hope you had great sale. Was is busy this time or not so much?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails