Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Latest bears

I have finally completed the first part of an order.    Two little girls will be winging their way to the States to their new home.

The frilly bits on the cardigans plus all the embroidery took a little longer than I anticipated but they are now all done,  a good feeling...


This is Josette ......


and Melinda


After a second course of antibiotics and a dreadful nasal spray I am finally starting to feel myself again.   I have been busy working in our tiny vegetable garden, tomatoes and beans all thriving.   The raspberry is full of flowers and I think that this year the English gooseberry will have fruit.  


I have a further four bears to complete before I can start working on bears for the on line show,  embroidery to complete and books to read;   so busy weeks ahead yet again.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Two wonderful little girls - love that pattern Wendy - Miss Josette is my favorite. She has the cutest little face.

Claudia said...

Dear Wendy,
those bears are georgeous! I love their faces and I love the knitted cardigans
Have a happy day,
hugs
claudia

The House Of Genista said...

Two beautiful bears Wendy and the knitted cardigans are stunning. Great job!
Hugs
Hillary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails