Friday, March 23, 2012

Teddy Bear's Tea Party

The Teddy Bear's Tea Party show is now under way and I am thrilled to announce that Megan's special 'Tea for Two' has won the Collector's Choice Award in the Miniatures Category.


Thank you to all the special people who voted for our bear, needed a boost today, life has been hectic and somewhat traumatic lately.

Now that the show has officially started I can share some of my latest bears...


Enjoy the show, there are some wonderful creations.

My next blog will be a celebration of Victoria's Doljanchi, now have time to edit all the pictures.    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Iris said...

Congratulations, dear Wendy and Megan!

Milly Me® said...

Wow I love your bears ♥ I wish you best of luck at the Tea Party. I'm sure the bears will find new homes in no-time. Bearhugs, Thea x

Tina said...

Congrats on the Collectors Choice Award - that is so good for you and so well deserved too. Congrats on the sales too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails