Monday, February 6, 2012

A couple of weeks ago I photographed this amazing sunrise......



The clear skies and slightly chilly days have changed to a Siberian winter! This is the view from the front of our house yesterday, deep snow and intense cold .........



and of course, a snowman .............



Hugglets is just some three weeks away and as yet have little to show for hours of stitching.    Having made so many repeats recently I have been longing to make something new and different and stitched several bears using some of my older patterns.   After a few changes to one of these patterns resulting in this very sweet little brown bear, I repeated it in a different fabric.   Perhaps a little knitted cardi for each of them will look good.


Still lots of work to do but I have been trying hard to spend less time on the computer and Pinterest!   Hope to have more pictures to share soon.

3 comments:

Jane H said...

I absolutely love your new brown and grey bears!! They're very old fashioned looking! Are they going to Hugglets or can I purchase before??

Wendy & Megan Chamberlain said...

Hi Jane
Hope you get to see my reply. I will be taking the little bears to Hugglets but if you would like to send an e-mail, I can give you more details.
Wendy

Wendy & Megan Chamberlain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails