Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cross stitch and tatting ................

I am still working on bears, unfortunately no pictures yet. Busy working on our creations for Teddy Bears of Witney for their next limited edition catalogue. Lots of stitching ahead and that awful feeling that is familiar to all creative people, am I really happy with my completed work.

On the plus sided, Megan has added some wonderful new items to our Etsy store.
Beautiful little decoration pillows/pincushions with cross stitch and tatting in delicate pastel shades complete with ribbon trim.


To all my friends in Cape Town wishing you a very successful bear fair at Buitenverwachting on Monday. Hope that the weather is clear and sunny.
And to all my faithful followers and friends may you have a creative and restful weekend.


Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning how to dance in the rain. - unknown

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails