Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good news and a new bear..............

Firstly the good news is that the bone infection in Mervyn's foot seems to be improving with some regeneration of the bone. He will be on antibiotics for several months not the best option I suppose but apparently the only successful treatment.
This is my latest creation, a little boy bear with his puppy friend. Must admit to preferring to make girls with pretty embroidered clothing but he is quite cute in his Americana sweater and is now listed on e-bay.
The cats have taken to lying on the  landing at the top of the stairs, just the spot to make foolish humans fall down the stairs! Here are Mischka and Merlin enjoying the sunshine from the window.

Leila loves the window in the front of the house. It is a big picture window and she sits for hours watching the world pass by.


I have been working on my beading again trying to complete some of the items I started last year whilst in France! Hope to have some new items for our Etsy store soon.
Tomorrow we are off to London for the Etsy get together and to do some shopping. Looking forward to a special day out and meeting other craft minded people. 
Have a good weekend, lots happening here so more feedback next time.........



5 comments:

Iris said...

A beautiful bear boy!!!

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

I have to say that I have a weakness for the little boy bears. I love his sweater and the little puppy is adorable, thanks for showing your latest creation it is wonderful. I hope he finds a lovely new home, Maureen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda K. said...

Little teddy bears are adorable and yours are just that! I love your work.

Linda

June said...

Oh your little bear and pup are so darling. I have looked around your blog and love it!
Your kitties are so pretty. I really love cats and just this year became a kitty mommy myself.
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails